It is our policy to respect and protect the privacy of our customers and other users of our website. This policy tells you how we collect information and how we use it.
Our registered business address is Daydot, Ibex House, 162-164 Arthur Road, London, SW19 8AQ, United Kingdom. You can reach us at this address or:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 207 253 4133
- Keep your data safe and secure and process it in a manner that follows your wishes.
- Only use or disclose your personal information to provide you with the information you have requested or have agreed to receive, or if we are required to disclose it by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have signed up to receive.
- Only disclose your data to third parties for marketing purposes when you have said it's okay to do so.
We collect personally identifiable information on certain areas of the site where you register, request information, sign up for events, apply for jobs and participate in user posting areas, such as surveys. We will process the data you supply in order to provide any service you have requested when you sign up on our website. For instance, we collect your First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Job Title and Company Name on our website Contact Us form, in order to get back to you with the information you have requested.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to the information you voluntarily give us and will only use your personal data for the purposes you have permitted. We will not share it for marketing purposes outside of Daydot, unless you have given us permission to do so.
Your data is held on secure servers operated by Daydot and will be stored under robust security measures. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data while in our care. Any outside suppliers are under strict contractual terms to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspect personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us (details are in the top section of this page). We want to make sure that your information is correct and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate. You can also use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails to remove your details from our mailing list.